Thursday, September 15, 2011

October is coming!!

Fall is finally settling in. Here in South Dakota, it is really kicking in. With fall comes football. Football's return makes me happy. The biggest thing that makes me happy is without a doubt the fact that the Major League post-season is swiftly approaching. Some of the division races are all but finished, meanwhile some are really heating up. My favorite team, the Texas Rangers are in a sweltering race against their division opponent, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. The best part is they finish their respective seasons with none other than a three game series against eachother. YAY!



Tsel unichtozhina

2 comments:

  1. Prikjoite menja! Ja dolzhen perezarazhaditsya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite team the baltimore orioles have not done very good for like 12 years, so I hate baseball now..

    ReplyDelete